Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: December 3, 2018
Want to work for a company where you can make an impact, be passionate about what you do, and work with a great team of people? At FastSpring, we work hard while keeping a fun, collaborative, and casual atmosphere. We operate nimbly like a startup and are backed by Accel-KKR, one of the top growth investment companies in the world.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, we are looking for an accomplished Graphic Designer to join our marketing team to help lead the FastSpring brand experience. The ideal candidate is a creative doer and a thinker, and someone who can effectively lead concepts from ideation through to production. The candidate should have relevant technical experience as well as experience in both web and print design.
- Own & execute brand and design strategy for FastSpring with an emphasis on conversion
- Digital design and production for websites, landing pages, infographics, ebooks, emails, display ads, and the occasional t-shirt and swag item
- Print design and production of sales collateral, case studies, presentations, and leadership decks signage, plus the occasional t-shirt and swag item)
- Effectively monitor the site and corresponding digital assets (landing pages, landing pages, etc.), make the changes happen, design new pages, and run analytics as well as provide editorial direction using web analytics to guide decisions and priorities
- Run A/B tests to improve conversion rates, CTR, LTV, customer acquisition, and revenue
- 3+ years of relevant design experience
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Thorough understanding of B2B demand gen and brand marketing, content management, testing, and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Unbounce, Marketo, Hotjar, Google Optimize or any other similar technology)
- Experience in site usability and user experience to increase engagement and conversion
- Action-oriented with the ability to handle and implement feedback
- Ability to work on a multitude of projects with stringent deadlines
- Strong collaborative, communication and listening skills
About the Company
FastSpring powers the global digital economy by enabling subscriptions and payments for thousands of digital businesses around the world. The end-to-end e-commerce platform is designed for companies that sell software, content, or apps online.
If youre highly driven and want to work at an exciting, fast-growing e-commerce and subscription management SaaS company, join the FastSpring team! We offer a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, equity growth opportunities, benefits and more. Headquartered in downtown Santa Barbara, our offices are just a few minutes from great restaurants, shops, and the beach.
FastSpring is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with FastSpring without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: FastSpring, Santa Barbara , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!