Company: Covenant Living Communities
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 20, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Part of a nation wide family
of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Covenant Living is
seeking a Receptionist. This position is accountable for greeting
residents, staff, and visitors in person or on the telephone, in a
manner that promotes Covenant Living in a positive, professional
way.In this role, the Receptionist will:
- Answer all telephone calls as quickly as possible in a polite,
personal, and friendly manner. Transfers calls appropriately. Take
messages when the individual requested (resident or staff) is not
- Monitor emergency system, directs staff to emergent situations,
calls emergency personnel as appropriate, completes resident checks
as appropriate to specific desk
- Provide information to all visitors and see that they are
directed to the appropriate individual who can assist them,
ensuring that all visitors/contractors sign in and wear appropriate
badges according to policy and procedure.
- Ensure that reception desk and lobby are kept clean and
organized after each shift.
- Facilitate transportation requests to appropriate staff,
coordinate and communicate the timing of transportation to
residents and staff. Places courtesy calls to residents to remind
them of transportation trips.
- Assist residents in signing up for programs and activities and
collect payment.The ideal candidate will have:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Highly organized, detail oriented with excellent interpersonal
and communication skills both verbal and written in English. .
- Able to communicate effectively written and spoken
- Ability to remain calm in an emergency situation.
- Complete confidentiality when circulating general
- Knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interest in and desire to work with older adults.Compensation
Pay Range: $ - $For full time employees, we offer a generous
benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit or .Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability,
marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected
genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by
local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Santa Barbara , Evening Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...