Looking for a career in Santa Barbara's thriving law
This entry level position could be a great springboard! This is a
permanent position with full benefits!
- Brand new office building, centrally located downtown
- complimentary snacks, lunches and a fully stocked break-room
- Fantastic company holiday parties
- Medical, Dental and 401K matching
* Administrative support to assigned attorneys
* Routing incoming mail
* File Correspondence
* Maintaining calendars for assigned attorneys
* Scheduling appointments, meetings and appearances
* Provide attorneys with the required documents, travel
information, directions etc. * Completing special projects as
* 1 year of technical schooling or relevant experience.
* Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability to type at 45 WPM
* Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
This position involves lots of moving, walking around and assisting
the legal team with special projects! Great opportunity for someone
seeking a stable and positive working environment.
If you are ready to jump start your career as a legal office
assistant, please apply by sending your resume today!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected