Pricing Analyst (Goleta, Oxnard, San Diego or Commerce)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Pricing Analyst (Goleta, Oxnard, San Diego or Commerce)
- Category: Business Management
- Location:Goleta, California, United States of America
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1 At Northrop Grumman, our employees have
incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that
impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations
to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be
at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's
history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to
stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who
have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces
to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture
thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Sector is seeking a Pricing Analyst 2 to
join our team of talented and diverse individuals. This position
will be located in Goleta , Oxnard, San Diego or Commerce, CA.In
this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for, but not
- Develops, analyzes, evaluates, coordinates, prepares, and
supports cost proposals to government and commercial customers
- Reviews Requests for Proposals (RFP) and proposal documents for
compliance to customer specifications/requirements and adherence to
- Ensures Northrop Grumman Estimating System compliance and
provides interpretation of RFP requirements
- Interacts with personnel and management at all levels;
interfaces and coordinates with other business management personnel
on a daily basis
- Provides reviews of all estimates prior to delivery and review
by senior management
- Prepares and presents costs estimates to management, customer
representatives and government audit agencies
- Ensures adherence to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR),
Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA), and Northrop Grumman policies and
procedures with regard to cost proposal preparation, review,
compliance, submission, updates/revisions, and negotiations
- Supports audit requests, fact-finding, and negotiation
discussions and the program budget baseline process
- Supports various departmental business management & operations
- Creates/administers pricing databases and coordinates
implementation of pricing proposals across the organization
- Ensures FAR/DFAR compliance of proposals and supports proposals
through the NAR/ICE and C101 corporate approval process
- Supports the front end business acquisition process by
developing proposalsBasic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance
or related and 2 years of experience in government contracts,
subcontracts, estimating and pricing, finance, or business
administration in a (defense/aerospace) manufacturing environment.
or - 1 year with a Master's Degree.
- Working Knowledge of FAR, DFAR, CAS, TINA and other Government
procurement regulations as they pertain to bid/costing
- Experience with supplier negotiations and associated
- Experience in bidding to different contract types (FFP, CPFF,
CPIF, CPAF, T&M).
- Ability to work both independently and in a dynamic team
- General knowledge and competence in the concepts, principles
and standard practices in costing and pricing.
- Experience and understanding of statistical analysis and
limitations thereof (sample size implications, statistical power,
forecast error, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of FAR, DFARs, CAS and TINA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to accurately
document, report, and present findings.
- Strong Analytical, problem solving, math skills.
- Good collaboration skills with proven ability to perform
multiple tasks efficiently and accurately to meet deadlines.
- Comprehension of the FAR Part 15 and 31.
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized within a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently and in a cross functional team
- US Citizen. Salary Range: $68,100 USD - $102,100 USD Employees
may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay.
Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as
well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in
Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term
Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of
benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability
insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off
(PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The health and safety
of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company
encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19
vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in
the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical
or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions
and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor
vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions
that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and
paid time off.Did you know?Northrop Grumman leads the industry team
for NASA's James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex
and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021,
the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology,
and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our
understanding of the universe.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Santa Barbara , Pricing Analyst (Goleta, Oxnard, San Diego or Commerce), Accounting, Auditing , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!