Direct Hire Accounting Clerk!
A stable Santa Barbara company is looking for an accounting clerk
to join their team!
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Processing vendor invoices, monitoring the AP aging and
processing vendor payments.
- Work with department managers to obtain, document and retain
invoice approvals prior to processing in AP.
- Respond to inquiries from vendors and staff; investigate
discrepancies and resolve as required.
- Manage the Fixed Asset accounting system to ensure all assets are
properly recorded including disposals, transfers and
- Maintain Depreciation and Amortization schedules, preparing and
booking monthly journal entries.
- Managing contract status, collections, and contract closeout
- Participate in month-end closings and assist in preparation of
- Performs administrative tasks, ad-hoc analysis and other duties
Assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university from an
accredited school required.
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience.
- Familiarity of accounting concepts and general policy and
procedures such as GAAP and FAR.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence and high
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please
apply by sending in your resume today!!! We are an equal employment
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates
without regard to disability or protected veteran status.