One of Santa Barbara?s hottest companies is looking for a highly
organized and personable Recruiting Coordinator to join their
In this role you will support Human Resources with a variety of
duties including administration, recruiting, on boarding and
- Build and cultivate positive relationships with staff, vendors,
and other customers
- Data entry of candidate information into company database
- Maintain and update employment files and electronic records in
all human resources and third party administrator systems.
- Compile reports from HR and third party databases as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule out of area candidates for interviews
- Conduct phone screens, interviews and assist with on boarding
- Supervise on-boarding and orientation for new hires.
- Maintain relationships with inactive candidates and build a
network of strong talent in the marketplace
- Direct source hard-to-fill positions
- Maintain company presence at job fairs and industry events
- Bachelor?s Degree strongly preferred
- 2+ years working customer service
- Experience with the MS Office Suite
- Full benefits: Medical Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Direct hire! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and
will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability
or protected veteran status.